From: Lisa Aultman-Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: EWB
To: Alec Badeau <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: douglas dickey <[log in to unmask]>

Alec:

I am looking for a 5-minute presentation to all the CEE freshman at once -
about 77 students.  Any Monday at 11:45AM would work.  I will also tell
them about you at the fair.

Thanks, Dr. Aultman

On Aug 29, 2013, at 3:10 PM, Alec Badeau wrote:

There is the UVM activity fair on Wednesday 10-3, September 9th on the main
green and EWB will have a table set up with an impressive display. I will
be at the table for part of the day, but there will be someone at the table
throughout the entire fair. Lisa, are you looking for a special meeting for
a group of freshman because I could check with the other officers and see
if anyone is available on the 9th? I will be in class until 1:40pm however.
 Thanks,

Alec Badeau