Dear Colleauges,

We want to buy Elemental Analyzer for our EA-IRMS analyses.

We know ISOPRIME, SERCON, THERMOSCIENTIFIC and EUROVECTOR.

Do you have any recommendation and alternative brand name?

Thanks,

Pınar YILMAZER

Chemical Engineer, M.Sc.

Turkish Petroleum Corporation

Research Center – Geochemistry Department

Mustafa Kemal Mah. 2180. Cad. No.86

06100 Çankaya / Ankara / TURKEY

Phone     : + 90 (312) 207 25 19

Fax           : + 90 (312) 286 78 08