Jason, you nailed it, thanks!

Someone had set it down to 25%

I set it to 100%, the temp is steadily climbing. Much longer voltage duty cycle.

Many thanks!

Chris
Chris Maupin
http://geography.tamu.edu/profile/CMaupin
Research Associate and Facilities Manager
Stable Isotope Geosciences Facility (SIGF)
Geography Department
Texas A&M University
405 Eller O&M Building 3147 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843 USA
Email: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
Mobile: (512) 810-8437