Someone who uses Hitachi Starboards specifically in their elementary
classroom. It's just a couple of hours (including travel pay) with Putney
Central teachers on the tools/software, and tips and tricks they use most.
I want a practitioner, not a techie or company person.

I'm ramping up quick on Starboards, so it's not a crucial need, more of an
opportunity.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Caleb
>
> Are you looking for someone who has use Starboard specifically (contacting
> Hitachi may be your best bet for a referral) or IWBs in general?

*Caleb Clark*
[log in to unmask] | 802-258-9207 |
Bio<http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/academics/edtech/faculty>
*
*Chair/faculty, educational technology
MAT<http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/academics/edtech/>, Marlboro
College Graduate and Professional Studies.
Masters degree. Certificate. ETS endorsement. Single classes. Workshops.