Hi,

 If you call your apple rep or call Apple Edy at 1-800-800-2775 and tell
them what happened and let them know what your licensing situation is (for
us it is a site licence), they will mail you a disk.  You also can buy 10.8
for $10 a copy if you buy more then 20.  It downloads App store and you can
make a back up thumbdrive of the operating system.

Generally you need an install machine and 2gb for 10.6 and up.  10.5 can go
on a 1gb intel machine.

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Raymond Ballou <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Dear All
>
> Sorry for such and obtuse question on a monday, but we had a personnel
> change this summer and I am now doing something I haven't had to think
> about in 12 years.
>
> I need to re install OSx on at least one machine.
>
> We don't seem to have any OSx install discs.
>
> Where do I get those, rep?
>
> How do I know what ver of OSx any given hardware will take?
>
>  thx

Amanda Bickford