Hi,  I just used a couple of these from our library to move around laptops.
 I could easily see a power strips attached to the back for charging.  Our
librarian says she gets them for $150.  That is about $1000 less then we
paid for the carts!  And they are better colors then laptop carts, but they
would not lock if that is what you are looking for.

http://www.demco.com/goto?blk00169933&intcmp=BMR_00169933

-Amanda Bickford
Manchester Elementary Middle School

--