I've created some curriculum resources <http://wsesu.net/curriculum> as a
shared folder in Drive.  Now, I want to add an assessment template to one
of those folders, or even just throw it in the overall shared folder.  How
do I do it?

I know I could simply share out the template or drag the Google Doc into
the shared folder but then they would be editing the actual Google Doc,
right?  I want it so that when they click on the Doc it creates a copy of
the template for them so that they can edit their OWN copy.

I'm also aware of the Template Library for our domain but I want to add it
to the resources linked above.  One stop-shop and all.

Thanks for any help,

*Larry Dougher*
Chief Information Officer*
*Information Technology Services <http://wsesu.net/its>