Option 3 is how http://www.gclassfolders.com is being distributed from the
website.

I am going through this at FHS and how to set things up.   I think what I
am going to do is set up the below folder structure ( I hope this looks
right):

- FHU Staff Documents (View Only all staff)
--- Office Docs (Office staff only have edit rights)
--- Business Docs (Business office only have edit rights)
--- Tech Docs (Only Tech office has edit rights)
--- Teacher Share (All staff have edit rights)

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.