Dear All

Our existing 1-1 program had/has constraints that made planning easy.

The number of teachers was limited and the choice of device was limited.

Anyone have any suggestions about how to make the transition from 3
teachers and no choice in device to 15 teachers and any number of choices
in device?

Our class of 2018 will be moving out of our middle school 1-1 (existing
program) and into our new high school 1-1 program (does not exist yet).

Obviously choice of device will/should be the LAST thing on the planning
agenda.

Anyone have a timeline or scope and sequence for this kind of thing?

thx