From: Fischer, John <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Governance Committee Update

 ** **

John Fischer****

Deputy Commissioner
VT Agency of Education
****120 State Street
********Montpelier**, ** VT**  **05620-2501********

******** Phone:  **(802) ** 828-0488********
 ********

** **

*STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY*: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may include
privileged or other wise confidential information.  Any unauthorized
review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution
is *strictly
prohibited*. If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by

****
 ****

******** [image: cte logo small]*[image: cid:[log in to unmask]]
* <http://lis.newenglandssc.org/>****