At MSJ I centralized around using Google Docs and stated that BYOD was
limited to full mobile browsers.    If you open it to all devices then
teachers need to create materials based on only common tools.    The
problem is that mobile tools and full computer tools don't work well
together.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.