Hello all,  Hope everyone is having a great start of the year.

*Our first CENTRAL Meeting*
*is Wednesday, October 9 from 4 - 6 at Montpelier High School (in the
library).*

After a short business meeting to discuss ideas for our meetings this year,
we'll have a fun 'sandbox' experience with a portable Green Screen kit for
making videos.  We'll have the kit and the lighting set up, and an iPad
with a special tripod adaptor.

In addition to this hands-on time, you will leave with Lesson Plan
resources, information about purchasing equipment, and a couple real and
virtual tools you'll be taking home.

Please complete this short survey to let us know if you are coming.  (Even
if you can't make this first meeting, please take a moment to complete the
survey so we can notify you about other events.
http://goo.gl/vFr9mz

Hope you'll be able to be part of the fun and learning at Monpelier High
School.

Oh, and share this message with colleagues in your schools--everyone is
welcome.

Linda and Tom McSweeney
Vita-Learn Central Coordinators

--
Linda McSweeney, *Librarian*
Stowe Middle/High School

*"If you want to be a good writer, you have to read like a wolf eats."  *--Gary
Paulsen