-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Wickberg
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: what's your core network switch?

I'm starting to research options for replacing the switch that's at the core
of our network, a 10 year old 3com 7700.  If you have a campus that serves
1000 or more students, and you don't mind sharing, what's at your core, who
did you get it from, and how satisfied are you with both of those?  thanks,
this will be very helpful.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418