Here's the office I now share with one of my two techs, the other one has
a desk in a lab in the other corner of the building.  We moved into these
spacious digs a year ago, it used to be a small classroom used for an
alternative ed program, until the program fell to the budget axe.  Prior
to this we shared an office that was about 10x10, our chairs would collide
whenever one of us backed up to stand up. We also have a store room that's
about 12 x 18, and the server/main wiring closet that's about the same
size.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418