From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Melissa Hayden-Raley
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 9:46 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Fwd: Governance Committee Update

"The RFP evaluation teams will be wrapping up their work to compare proposals and confirm functional requirements of the software solutions this week.  The result of this work will be the identification of finalists that we will invite to demonstrate the capabilities of their solutions.  These demonstrations will take place the week of October 7th at the Pavilion building in Montpelier.  We would like to extend an invitation to any of you that might like to see these demonstrations to join us there.  Additional information about these demonstrations will be sent out in a separate email."

Will these demonstrations be just for the VADR committee, or can school data teams attend as well?