________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Luis Bango
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Netbook Carts

Can anyone make a recommendation for a local vendor for netbook carts
that can provide a pretty quick turn around?  I tried our local Staples
and it's at least 2 weeks.  Looking for something faster.

Luis

Luis Bango

Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont
(802)457-1317 x1008

5/9/2013This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.