From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Luis Bango
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Netbook Carts

Can anyone make a recommendation for a local vendor for netbook carts that can provide a pretty quick turn around?  I tried our local Staples and it's at least 2 weeks.  Looking for something faster.

Luis

Luis Bango

Technology Integration Teacher / VHS Site Coordinator
Woodstock Union High School
Woodstock, Vermont

(802)457-1317 x1008