Someone who uses Hitachi Starboards specifically in their elementary classroom. It's just a couple of hours (including travel pay) with Putney Central teachers on the tools/software, and tips and tricks they use most. I want a practitioner, not a techie or company person.

I'm ramping up quick on Starboards, so it's not a crucial need, more of an opportunity.