Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone knows of an issue/solution regarding subscribing to a Google Sites announcement page in Chrome. When I click on the "Subscribe to posts" in Chrome, it takes me to the correct URL, but all I see is code. Then, when I do the same thing in Firefox, I get to the correct URL and can actually subscribe using my feedly account. Any thoughts?

Here's the URL to the page I'm trying to subscribe to:
https://sites.google.com/a/fcsuvt.org/triumph/news-and-announcements/posts.xml

Thanks!
Matt

--
Twitter: @mrallen5
Google Voice #: (802) 393-8081

"Everybody is a genius.  But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." Albert Einstein

"
“If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.”  Albert Einstein

"
...what distinguishes one child from another is not ability but access; access to education, access to opportunity, access to love."  Lauryn Hill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission Is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.