That is the correct feed url and nothing is broken.  Google Chrome does not
render RSS into a nicely formatted page, so all you get is the ugly code.
 Firefox has a built in RSS reader so it did render the code into a nicely
formatted page.   You can still put the link directly into Feedly and it
will read it fine.

Even if you submit to Feedburner you can get that readable page of your
feed, but you won't be able to update the link on the google site.

I chose to use blogger for my announements as it give you some control of
changing the RSS feed to one that others can use.

*   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003*
*
*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.