That is the correct feed url and nothing is broken.  Google Chrome does not render RSS into a nicely formatted page, so all you get is the ugly code.  Firefox has a built in RSS reader so it did render the code into a nicely formatted page.   You can still put the link directly into Feedly and it will read it fine.

Even if you submit to Feedburner you can get that readable page of your feed, but you won't be able to update the link on the google site.

I chose to use blogger for my announements as it give you some control of changing the RSS feed to one that others can use.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.