Thanks for this info!!
Rod

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Holly Kruse <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Wow! Thanks for the info.  Holly

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have two copies of this book. Love it. If you believe in the maker movement in school, download the kindle version of this book for free WED to FRI this week or pass this on to your educators who might be interested. Authors Gary Stager and Sylvia Martinez

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sylvia Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 18, 2013, 2:52:24 AM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Free copy of Invent to Learn for educators

Share
Tweet
Forward to Friend
+1
Free copy of Invent To Learn - Limited time offer.
View this email in your browser

FREE KINDLE VERSION OF INVENT TO LEARN

Back to School Gift

For a limited time, the Kindle (e-book) version of Invent to Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom is FREE!

Read the book leading technology journalist Larry Magid called "the bible of the Maker Movement in schools".

From Wednesday, September 18 through Friday, September 20, 2013 the Kindle version of Invent to Learn will be free. (Start and end times are approximately midnight Pacific time.)

Don't delay, don't miss out! Three days only!

(A Kindle book will run on almost every device - iPad, Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone, and Kindle using the free Kindle app.)

Please tell your friends and colleagues to go to http://inventtolearn.com/free to receive their free eBook.

Get Your Free Copy of Invent To Learn Now!

Upcoming Keynotes and Professional Development

Gary and Sylvia will be in a city near you!

Check the Invent To Learn Calendar

New York Invent To Learn Workshops!

Two Great Locations to Choose From

nyscate logo

Nov 4 - Long Island
Nov 6 - New York City

Register and more information

Australian Invent To Learn Workshops

Gary and Sylvia recently led professional development in Ballarat, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne. Excited educators learned how invention, design, and making can transform learning, plus had a great time! Squishy Circuits, Robots, LEGO, Wearable Computing, Aruduino, Turtle Art, Cardboard Construction and more were all on the menu!

Gary will be back in Australia in June 2014 - book now for workshops, consulting, and professional development!

Innovative PD Funding Tip!

Three Adelaide Australia high schools partnered to bring Gary Stager in for a day of leadership professional development and hands-on design workshops.
"Inspirational"... "helpful"... "lively"... "provocative"...  "stirring" ...."practical" ... "dynamic"...

Plan Ahead!

Book now for hands-on workshops, innovative professional development, school consulting, and more.

Back to School Book Recommendations
"Anything that can keep me focused whilst sitting for 5 hours on the world’s most uncomfortable stool has to be good! And “good” (in fact, more than good) is how I’d describe my maker experience on Friday at Macquarie University with Gary Stager in the ‘Invent to Learn’ workshop."
- Dianne Laycock (Read more about Dianne's experience in her blog post 'I'm a Maker!')
Copyright © 2013 The Constructivist Consortium, All rights reserved.
We would love to share educational ideas, news, links, book recommendations and inspiration with you a few times per year via email newsletter. Your privacy and time is precious to us so we promise not to abuse the trust you extended by sharing your email address with Gary Stager, Invent To Learn, The Critical Friend Newsletter, or The Constructivist Consortium in the past. You may opt-out at any time and you will never receive another correspondence. Thank you so much for your interest in making the world a better place for children and learning!

Our mailing address is:
The Constructivist Consortium
21825 Barbara St.
Torrance, CA 90503

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

--
Holly Kruse
Librarian/Tech Integration/MS Teacher

Benson Village School
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.