Craig,

This won't help you at all, but I have the opposite problem. I imaged forty
seven MacBook Air computers using DeployStudio and made sure they were NOT
bound to our network as students will be taking them home, and when all the
computers were restored, they were bound. Can't wait to tell the technology
teacher that he'll have to show the students how to turn off the binding.
Sorry, Drew.

Bryan

---
♻ Please consider the environment before printing this email. ♻

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator
Winooski School District
60 Normand Street