Craig,

This won't help you at all, but I have the opposite problem. I imaged forty seven MacBook Air computers using DeployStudio and made sure they were NOT bound to our network as students will be taking them home, and when all the computers were restored, they were bound. Can't wait to tell the technology teacher that he'll have to show the students how to turn off the binding. Sorry, Drew.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator