I've created some curriculum resources as a shared folder in Drive.  Now, I want to add an assessment template to one of those folders, or even just throw it in the overall shared folder.  How do I do it?

I know I could simply share out the template or drag the Google Doc into the shared folder but then they would be editing the actual Google Doc, right?  I want it so that when they click on the Doc it creates a copy of the template for them so that they can edit their OWN copy.

I'm also aware of the Template Library for our domain but I want to add it to the resources linked above.  One stop-shop and all.

Thanks for any help,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336