Option 3 is how http://www.gclassfolders.com is being distributed from the website.

I am going through this at FHS and how to set things up.   I think what I am going to do is set up the below folder structure ( I hope this looks right):

- FHU Staff Documents (View Only all staff)
--- Office Docs (Office staff only have edit rights)
--- Business Docs (Business office only have edit rights)
--- Tech Docs (Only Tech office has edit rights)
--- Teacher Share (All staff have edit rights)

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.