I am forwarding this message from John Fisher regarding the current status of the Vermont Automatic Reporting Project (VADR). As a member of the VADR committee I ask John if I could re-post to the School-IT listserv and he gave me permission to do so. If you read the attached Word document you will see where the AOE is in the process of implementing the project.

Thanks,
Bob Owens

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fischer, John <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Governance Committee Update

John Fischer

Deputy Commissioner
VT Agency of Education
120 State Street
Montpelier, VT  05620-2501

 Phone:  (802) 828-0488

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may include privileged or other wise confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

 cte logo smallcid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

--
Bob Owens
Tech Coordinator