We do lastnamefirstinitial for students and firstinitiallastname for adults.  Grade K – 5 email accounts are internal only.  Grade 6 – 8 can get external access with parental consent while grades 9 -12 start with external access, but parents can opt out and make their student’s email internal only.

Mike

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: cid:[log in to unmask]">

Michael Vining, SB IT Support

South Burlington School District

South Burlington, Vermont 05403

Direct: (802) 652-7298

IT Help Desk: (802) 652-7050

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: btn_liprofile_blue_80x15">