At MSJ I centralized around using Google Docs and stated that BYOD was limited to full mobile browsers.    If you open it to all devices then teachers need to create materials based on only common tools.    The problem is that mobile tools and full computer tools don't work well together.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.