Brian

"to represent the needs and concerns of those of you in the field"

Is this happening in some active way that I don't know about, or is it simply based upon the existence and presence of the GC?

Meaning, I think Bob Owen is a great guy, but how do you know he is able to represent all of our diverse interests?

For example, is there someone on the GC representing each of the SIS's currently used in the state?

Someone from big schools and little, well funded and not, meeting and failing AYP etc ad nauseum.

I am not trying to be contrary or cantankerous, but if I have no idea how I am being represented, it riles me to see it stated in the memo.

While we aim to be as transparent as possible throughout this project, state procurement rules dictate certain things about what information is public and what information is not public during this procurement process.  We have invited the VADR governance committee membership to attend these finalist demonstrations to represent the needs and concerns of those of you in the field.