Hello all,  Hope everyone is having a great start of the year.

Our first CENTRAL Meeting
is Wednesday, October 9 from 4 - 6 at Montpelier High School (in the library).

After a short business meeting to discuss ideas for our meetings this year, we'll have a fun 'sandbox' experience with a portable Green Screen kit for making videos.  We'll have the kit and the lighting set up, and an iPad with a special tripod adaptor.

In addition to this hands-on time, you will leave with Lesson Plan resources, information about purchasing equipment, and a couple real and virtual tools you'll be taking home.

Please complete this short survey to let us know if you are coming.  (Even if you can't make this first meeting, please take a moment to complete the survey so we can notify you about other events.
http://goo.gl/vFr9mz

Hope you'll be able to be part of the fun and learning at Monpelier High School.

Oh, and share this message with colleagues in your schools--everyone is welcome.

Linda and Tom McSweeney
Vita-Learn Central Coordinators

--
Linda McSweeney, Librarian
Stowe Middle/High School

"If you want to be a good writer, you have to read like a wolf eats."  --Gary Paulsen