For information on any of the Vermont Wildlife Management Areas, go to the
VT Fish and Wildlife Department website. In the drop-down menu under
Hunting and Trapping you will find a menu of all of the WMAs in the state.
Look up the one you want or pull up a list of those in your area. There is
a printable fact sheet with directions, history, and species, and a
printable colored map of each WMA. The map shows the boundaries of the
public land, access points, roads, trails, and parking areas. Have fun!
Charlie La Rosa
Brattleboro