Looks like a sanderling but I defer to the experts....

But, along the idea of id help.  Last week, I sent links to some pictures
to Jim Mead and he graciously helped me with an id (Thanks, Jim...it was a
life bird for me)  Last night, my sister-in-law sent me some pix of fall
warblers and I could id all but one for her.  Is there a good" or best way
to ask people for id help?  I don't want to annoy.....

Thanks,
Martha