Also way up here in the Kingdom, two (assume juv?) hummers still arguing over the feeder, one takes its rests atop the 9' Kiss-me-over-the-garden-gate plant.Veer Frost, Passumpsic

---- On Sat, 14 Sep 2013 06:20:11 -0700 Horace Shaw <[log in to unmask]> wrote ----

One male hummer at the feeder this morning in Winooski.

Horace Shaw