I have a digiscoped photo of a single bird from August 3rd of this
year.  I also heard a single one calling in the spring.  I seem to
recall that one bird was found dead last fall, but don't know if it was
an adult or a juvenile.  If it was an adult, perhaps only one returned
this year.  Others who read this list will know more.