Date: Saturday, September 21, 2013
Time: 7:30 A.M.
Location:  Catamount Outdoor Family Center, Williston, VT
Leaders: Bruce MacPherson and  Carl Runge

On Saturday morning, Sept. 21, you are invited to join us for  our final
bird walk of the season at the Catamount Outdoor Family Center. In  2011 the
GMAS published a bird checklist for the COFC based on three years of
intensive monitoring there. This checklist will be distributed to the  participants
in this walk.

This summer the GMAS has sponsored monthly bird walks at Catamount. These
walks are free and open to the public. We will meet in the COFC parking lot
on  Governor Chittenden Road at 7:30 A.M.

For more information about this event and a link to the COFC Bird List
visit our website at http://greenmountainaudubon.org . Please register in
advance for this walk by sending an e-mail to [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])  .

Bruce  MacPherson on behalf of the GMAS