Here is a link to a map of the WMA.

http://www.vtfishandwildlife.com/library/maps/Wildlife%20Management%20Areas/Essex%20District/Little%20Otter%20Creel%20WMA.pdf

There are three gates indicated and two parking areas.  At various times
of the year that I've never tried to figure out, one or more of these
gates may be closed.

If you are coming from the south on Greenbush Road the state forest road
is the first left turn, and it has an iron gate.  When it is closed
there usually is a sign stating the duration of the closure. Immediately
north of the state forest road is Westin Road, which parallels the
forest road to a private dwelling.

Note that between the two parking areas there is a right-of-way that
goes a short distance to the southwest and a small dam.  After the third
gate you can take a short walk to the west along the north edge of one
of the arms of water .... or, if you are into taking a good hike, you
can continue 2.1 miles north, then west, then north, then west then
north through a variety of forests to the wetlands abuting Lewis Creek.
The first mile does provide some field openings (check it out on Google
Earth or Google Maps) for varied habitats.

Ian