Thanks Ali for this interesting info about the Little Blue Herons.

There are 18 reports for Vermont in eBird.  6 spring reports, 1 summer
report, and 11 fall reports.  One report from the 70's, 5 reports from
the 80's, 7 reports from the 90's, 2 reports from the 2000's, and so far
2 reports from the 2010's.  No year looks like a "massive reverse
migration".

Ian