A few years back, I tried to find this access unsuccessfully. On the gazetteer map, it looks like both State Forest Road and Westin Road (near the Route 7 end of Greenbush) might get me there, but they're both marked private. I tried several other options with no luck. Would Roy or another kind birder tell me where it is?

Thanks!

Maeve Kim
Jericho Center