Sun, September 8, 11am - Join us as we search for migrating Hawks from the peak of Buck Mountain in Waltham. We will meet at 11 am at Vergennes park and ride, junction of Routes 22A and 7, Vergennes, and carpool to Buck Mountain from there. A joint outing with Green Mountain Audubon, led by Ron Payne, Warren King and Bruce MacPherson. Call Warren King, 388-4082, for more information or if in doubt about the weather.

To learn about all our upcoming activities, see the calendar of events on our website:
http://wp.me/Pt0Pq-70

 --
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT