Thank you everyone who replied to my Lincoln question by sharing photos, observation pointers,
links to web pages, and their own personal experiences of Lincoln's sightings.  Armed with all this data,
determined to "nail" a Lincoln's, I went to the Hildene Marsh/Meadow area where there is usually an abundance of sparrows and much to my surprise there were hundreds of cars, hundreds of people, loud speakers spurting out rock music, and more.  It was the Race for the Cure.  That certainly trumped my birding morning, but, there will be other days and more sparrows.  Thank you all.

  Martha Pfeiffer
Manchester/Dorset