Here is a neat little trick to find/follow directions to a birding site such as Little Otter Creek W.M.A.!

Providing a list has been posted, at the bottom there will be a link to the original posting.  On the original posting at the top there is a link to the "Map" of the site.  Click on the link and bring up the map.  Click on "Satellite" that will yield all topographical features and road names.  Manipulate for size.  Take out your handy digital camera, [mine is  PowerShot], and take a picture of the image on your computer screen.  Now you are all set to go and find "Little otter Creek W.M.A.!

Don't forget to take the camera!

Cheers, Roy Pilcher.

I'm not sure what happened on my last posting,
so I'll try it this way. Go to my posting from two
days ago about Common Gallinules in Ferrisburgh.
I wrote the directions in that posting.

Good luck,

Jim Mead