With all the high water at Dead Creek, there wasn't much room for shorebirds. However, we did manage to eke out a Stilt Sandpiper along with two Greater Yellowlegs and 10 Semipalmated Sandpipers.

Raptors were good with two Bald Eagles, a Northern Harrier, a Merlin and a fun diving Osprey.

A Baltimore Oriole, two Warbling Vireos and several Eastern Wood-pewees were all singing.

We spotted a lone Monarch plus a couple Giant Swallowtails. The dragonflies were quite nice there and at Whitney Creek WMA where it was mostly quiet bird-wise.

33 species

Mallard  24
Great Blue Heron  5
Osprey  1