Mike,
Thanks for entering your data into Vermont eBird. We have the filter for
that county set to 10 until second week of October for indigo bunting. So,
four INBU should not have been auto-flagged on today's date. I will look
into that.

Here's the chart for the Piedmont if anyone is interested for bunting. You
can see that by mid October, they are mostly gone.
http://ebird.org/ebird/vt/GuideMe?src=changeDate&speciesCodes=indbun&getLocations=counties&counties=US-VT-025%2CUS-VT-027&parentState=US-VT&reportType=species&monthRadio=on&bMonth=08&eMonth=11&bYear=1900&eYear=2013&continue.x=69&continue.y=8&continue=Continue
Best,
Kent

____________________________

Kent McFarland