Hello,

Another open source and free alternative is PMB. Developed by a French
company, it provides an English interface.

All necessary functionalities are available, including z39.50 connection to
import records from LC (including indexation). It can be hosted on cheap
webhosting (need PHP and MySQL) or locally using dedicated sofwtare (xAMPP,
EasyPHP).

See our catalogue http://kce.docressources.info/opac/ , we are very happy
with it (also acts as OAI-PMH repository).

If interested, you can:
- Read more about it http://www.pmb-bug.be/?q=biblio
- Download the software:
http://forge.sigb.net/redmine/projects/pmb/files(version 4.x includes
"portal" functionalities, version 3.5 is the one we
use).
- Read the help (in French): general
http://doc.sigb.net/pmb/co/guide_complet_web.html , and specific help to
install under xAMPP
http://doc.sigb.net/doc_install_xampp/co/xampp_windows_install.html
- Subscribe to the mailing list to get help
http://www.pmbservices.fr/nouveau_site/mailingliste.html

Best

Patrice

http://be.linkedin.com/in/patricechalon