From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keydi Boss OHagan
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 4:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a small library catalog

I think William means LibraryWorld which we have.   It is very inexpensive
compared to the others and newer.   You can customize it and it has a
google like feel.   Plus there is a free trial www.libraryworld.com

Our opac is at:
http://opac.libraryworld.com/opac/signin?libraryname=HOLY%20NAME%20MEDICAL%20CENTER

We are still implementing it and love it!

Have A Nice Day :-)
Keydi

Keydi Boss O'Hagan, MLS, AHIP - Librarian
Medical Staff Library & School of Nursing Library
Holy Name Medical Center | 718 Teaneck Road | Teaneck, NJ 07666
Tel: 201-833-3395 | Fax: 201-530-7919
Alternate E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Library E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Library: www.holynamelibrary.org
LIBID: NJUHNH
www.holyname.org

?If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing
was started with a dream and a mouse.? - Walt Disney