Nancy,

For the issue of home Laundering.

This seems to be a policy matter that should be used equally among all staff.

In your facility how is it done ?
Don't the staff have a clean set of clothes waiting outside the OR for them to change into when they are done ?
How would this be different for the staff members you are concerned about ?
Is it a matter of modesty that they may need to be accommodated with a private place to change ?
Are there some kind of Mennonite restrictions about how the clothes they wear must be laundered ?

I found some good results with the keyword

"launder" OR "laundry"

CINAHL Subject headings:
* Uniforms
* Infection Control
Also
* Laundry Department
Might help

--
Todd Puccio
Director of Technical Services / Librarian

Seems to fit both the policy and the concerns of the employees.

http://www.medicalscrubsmall.com/scrub-pants/scrub-skirt/

http://www.pulseuniform.com/nurse-skirts.asp

http://www.uniformadvantage.com/pages/dpt/womens-scrub-skirts.asp

Todd