All of a sudden this afternoon, I cannot get Docline's PubMed Clipboard
function to work.  I search for an article in PubMed, send it to the
Clipboard.  The first one acknowledges "1 item in Clipboard."  I search a
second article, add it to the clipboard, and it immediately slings me back
out the to main PubMed page, and the clipboard has vanished entirely.  Has
happened repeatedly, in IE8 (and yes, all my browser settings are as they
command), in Firefox, on two different PCs at work and now from my home
laptop, working from both inside and outside our network.  Is it just me?
:-(  I have a very long list of articles to order for a physician I would
just as soon not annoy as she thinks I'm useless anyway...

--
Julie Stielstra, MLS
Manager, Knowledge Resource Library

"Never...be mean in anything; never be false; never be cruel. Avoid those
three vices...and I can always be hopeful of you."  -- Betsy Trotwood to
David Copperfield (Charles Dickens)