From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cam Gentry
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ? fire alarm noise levels

In hospitals-are there standards for this? Who provides them? etc. I have searched Medline, CINAHL and Health Business but can basically only find info on device alarms. I think there must be some guidelines out there, but I'm not finding them. Any suggestions?

Camillia A. Gentry, MLS
Medical Librarian
Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.

Via Christi Library
929 N. St. Francis
Wichita, KS 67214

PH: 316-268-6799
FX: 316-268-8694

“NOTICE – This e-mail message may contain privileged, confidential, or sensitive information intended only for the use of the identified recipient. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your computer system. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of the organization.”

privileged and confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message.