 Subject: Re: ? fire alarm noise levels
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2013, 5:39 PM

 Just a guess, but I'm thinking that
 whatever state or local fire department regulations are in
 force would dictate things like this.

 Ardis Weiss, MLS, BA
 Medical Librarian
 Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
 1798 N. Garey Ave., Pomona, CA 91767
 909.865.9878

 The information transmitted herewith is
 privileged/confidential information intended for use by the
 individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the
 reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
 dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of, or
 taking any action in reliance upon this information is
 strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
 communication in error, please contact the sender and delete
 the material from your computer.